Clenbuterol for bodybuilding
Clenbuterol for bodybuilding
Clenbuterol is quite an interesting drug that has bronchodilating properties. Prescribed for people with asthma. The drug quickly gained popularity in bodybuilding and fitness, showing anti-catabolic and fat burner effects. It is also worth paying attention to the increase in muscle spasm while taking the drug. Agree, a very necessary kit for an athlete, especially during a calorie deficit. Let’s take a closer look.
Properties and functions
Clenbuterol is used medicinally to widen the airways and reduce breathlessness. It works as a beta-2 agonist, similar to ephedrine. In reception:
- Fatty acid release
- It reduces adipose tissue by increasing the production of adrenaline
- A person’s temperature rises
- Metabolism is accelerated
- The appetite is reduced
- It inhibits the production of the catabolic hormone cortisol. This means that it helps to prevent muscle breakdown
In addition, it has poor anabolic properties. However, it is less pronounced than the fat burning and its anti-catabolic properties.
Overall, Clenbuterol helps you burn fat while preventing muscle loss. The perfect combination for drying!
Application in bodybuilding
The drug is actively used in fitness and bodybuilding. Many people take them even if they are not active athletes. Typically, the purpose of this application is to reduce weight. Clenbuterol is very popular with “phytonia”.
Its main use is:
- Pre-competition training of athletes aimed at the maximum preservation of muscle mass obtained on a low-carbohydrate diet and reduction of subcutaneous fat
- After completing the AS (anabolic steroids) course, inhibition of the catabolic phase and maintenance of strength indicators. Since the drug is able to reduce the production of cortisol, it prevents the breakdown of proteins and glycogen (polysaccharide) stored in muscle cells into glucose. What makes the drug indispensable after the course for the maintenance of muscle mass
- Improve the quality of training. By quality, I mean an improvement in blood flow to the muscles and an increase in strength indicators. A small pre-training dose of Clenbuterol (20-40 mcg) using the pump gives great results
10 mcg = 0.01 mg (manufacturers specify the dosage differently).
Dosage and time of administration
When taking the drug, pay attention to the dosage. The average daily dose is between 40 and 160 micrograms, 200 micrograms is not unusual, but 120 micrograms is an acceptable dose. There is another interesting property of this drug: it increases the ongoing fat burning. Typically, the athlete starts with one tablet per day and then increases the dose by one tablet per day to achieve the optimal dose. The main thing is that the tolerance of the drug is individual. Listen to your body.
The drug should be taken for two weeks, followed by a 14-day break to restore beta-adrenergic receptors. Otherwise, the effectiveness of clenbuterol begins to decline due to the loss of receptor sensitivity. Daily consumption is recommended despite the long half-life of more than a day.
Clenbuterol, like any drug, has side effects. They include:
- Increased excitability
- I feel anxious
- Heart rate (heart rate) violations
- Increased pressure
- trembling (handshake)
But don’t worry. As a rule, all side effects disappear 5-7 days after admission. Personally, I did not notice almost any side effects at the 120 mcg dose. To reduce side effects and extend the duration of administration, clenbuterol is taken in conjunction with ketotifen.
Use with other medications
- An excellent combination would be the combined use of Clenbuterol at a dose of 120-160 mcg with Metformin (2500 mg). Thus, these drugs enhance the effects of others. Clenbuterol in this case helps to eliminate the negative property of metformin, especially the feeling of fatigue
- Anabolic steroids such as oxandrolone and testosterone also have the ability to enhance the effects of clenbuterol
- It is recommended to use the drug with triiodothyronine only for experienced athletes